[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 22 04:09:50 EST 2011

Hi all.
To me, the new plugin trac[0] looks good. There may be minor glitches,
so I urge everybody to test it out as much as possible. After that I
suggest to:
- move all the plugin from the official site[1] to the new one[2] (which
has some minor CSS issues, I believe)
- change the repo embedded address
- import all the known plugins issues from the trac[3]
- announce the change to the general public (mailing lists, website)
- set up an "auto publish" mechanism, so that developers can easily
publish and update their plugins.
After that, I would like to add features to the current app:
- description of the plugin in its main page
- comments by users
- rating by users
Do you agree with this roadmap? Is someone going to implement it?
We (Faunalia) can help if necessary.
Thanks.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc