[Qgis-developer] Plugin Development C++ Windows - Any response?

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:42:03 EST 2011

Hi devs,
I also had problems to get the startup on c++ plugins development. Mainly
because there was no Plugin Builder for C++. So we had to write everything
from scratch and many are repetitive tasks.
I though about writing a plugin builder for c++ but it never got out of
planning phase. Anyone interested in developping?
Best regards,
Mauricio

Mauricio de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartografo