[Qgis-developer] Re: New Symbology : merge borders on nodes for lines

Robert Rehammar robert at rehammar.se
Wed Feb 23 07:33:22 EST 2011

No I mean the main dialogue, please see the screencapture I attached
last time. In the list of symbols defined here, why not make the order
of the symbols defining the rendering order. Then symbols placed higher
up in the list are rendered later, this would obsolete the symbol levels
dialogue.

Cheers,
Robert

--