[Qgis-developer] When a code freeze?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Feb 25 03:46:55 EST 2011

Hi I will post updated details for the roadway to 1.7 over the weekend
probably. One comment on your Plugin I would like to make: I really like the
functions it brings to qgis but if we are going to include it in the final
release my feeling is that it should really have snapping option (using
pixel distance of e.g. 10px). Currently it is extremely difficult to select
the road start and end points and I fear that many users may give up trying
to use it in frustration and miss out on the great functionality it offers.
Best regards