[Qgis-developer] When a code freeze?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Feb 25 11:31:56 EST 2011

Hi

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Sergey Yakushev <yakushevs at list.ru> wrote:
> Try again. Now this should not cause difficulties.

Ah sooo much better! Thanks. Another point maybe is the first time I
try to use it, it says 'not configured' and then I open the roadgraph
options dialog and simply press ok and then it works. Can you make it
work in some default way so that configuration of the plugin is not
mandatory?

Thanks for this awesome tool!

Regards

Tim

> Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:46:55 +0200 письмо от Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>:
>
> Hi I will post updated details for the roadway to 1.7 over the weekend
> probably. One comment on your Plugin I would like to make: I really like the
> functions it brings to qgis but if we are going to include it in the final
> release my feeling is that it should really have snapping option (using
> pixel distance of e.g. 10px). Currently it is extremely difficult to select
> the road start and end points and I fear that many users may give up trying
> to use it in frustration and miss out on the great functionality it offers.
> Best regards
>
> On 25 Feb 2011 09:23, "Sergey Yakushev" <yakushevs at list.ru> wrote:
>> When a code freeze?
>>
>> I should add a help system to roadgraph plugin and fix GUI before code
>> freeze.
>>

>> --
>> С уважением Якушев Сергей yakushevs at list.ru

> С уважением Якушев Сергей yakushevs at list.ru