[Qgis-developer] Plugin Development C++ Windows - GUI Interface question

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 14:13:36 EST 2011

I had gotten used to the copying and modifying other Python plugin UI files to develop my own Python plugin instead of creating one using QT Designer.

Is it possible to do the same in C++. If I find a starter UI from an existing plugin, can I modify it for my use in a way like that of Python? What are the things I need to know to write simple UI's to interact with the plugin application?

Thank you,

Maaza