[Qgis-developer] QGIS and Google Summer of Code - ideas page on the wiki

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Sun Feb 27 19:08:50 EST 2011

Hi guys,
I added the DBmanager development, maybe this could be a good chance to
integrate some
of the database plugins.

As far as there's some work to do before turning to the new symbology (some
features work
in old symbology but are still missing in the new one), but also the new
labelling needs
some work (and maybe diagrams??), why don't we insert it as proposal?

I don't know both if there are people that are working on those feature now
and if this proposal
can conflict with people worked at those features.
Martin, do you have question about adding old-new symbology integration to
the gsoc proposal?
And about the old-new labelling system, are there reasons to not add it to
the proposal?

Cheers.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli