[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS Developer Meeting, Lisbon, (14)-15-16-17-(18) April 2011

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 04:04:04 EST 2011

Hi all,

Paolo told me that there are devs are having problems finding low cost
flights to Lisbon.

>From what I see this morning there are still direct flight at around
100/150 euros from many European cities with Easyjet (Geneve, London,
Paris, Rome, Milan, etc.).

If you don't find any easyjet direct flight to Lisbon consider make a
stop in Madrid: there very cheap flights (easyjet) from Madrid to
Lisbon: Madrid is very well served with Ryanair with flights from all
over Europe.

Alternatives are also checking the Vueling company (with a stop in
Madrid or Barcelona) or direct flights with TAP air Portugal.

The suggestion remain the one I already gave a few days ago: book asap,
the hackfest is near Easter holidays

Cheers

-- Giovanni --