[Qgis-developer] Ubuntugis QGIS Download Stats

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Jan 1 19:06:13 EST 2011

I agree the numbers seem kinda low. Keep in mind these are just the
ubuntugis-unstable repo. I'll modify and re-run for stable and testing.
Also note this doesn't include Debian, Fedora or the regular ubuntu
repos or all those crazies who like to compile from source (we should
look in the apache logs on qgis.org to see how many checkouts there are
to unique IP). Once you combine all those we might be in the 1000s range.

Thanks,
Alex