[Qgis-developer] Hackfest spring 2011: proposed location and date

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:29:30 EST 2011

Hi all,

> If there are alternative dates, could you make a doodle
> (http://www.doodle.com) to check what dates would be suitable? Though the date
> that fits for everyone probably does not exist.

here following the Doodle with the proposed dates for the spring 2011
Hackfest, Lisbon Portugal.

http://doodle.com/iepfutwss8m6e5nm

(14)-15-16-17-(18) April

or

(28)-29-30-01-(02) April/May

Obviously, as in the past, the first day (14th or 28th of April) is for
arrivals and to eventually allow the devs to start working from the
afternoon, and the last day (18th of April or 02 of May) is for
departures.

The first proposal seems to have the advantage to be just before the
Easter holidays, so someone may want to use the HF as a good reason to
stay around for a few more days.

I started also a wiki page

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/5._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Lisbon_2011

with a few basic information as the detailed ones (venue,hotels,etc.)
will be added in the next days/after we decided the HF dates.

cheers!

-- Giovanni --