[Qgis-developer] Where, O Where is the Python/C++ API Documentation for 1.6 QGIS

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:27:38 EST 2011

Hi Maaza.

Here is the C++ API.

http://doc.qgis.org/head/index.html

I think there is no documentation of the Python API to corresponding
to C++, however, Qgis have pyqgis cookbook and other useful tools.

http://www.qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/

http://pyqgis.org/builder/plugin_builder.py

You can look at the plugins in the repository, visit the sites and
download the plugins and see how they are implemented in python.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Python_Plugin_Repositories

You also install the plugins and browse the plugin directory to see
the python codes.

Compiling QGIS, visit this site (below).

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Installation_Guide

Noli