[Qgis-developer] Where, O Where is the Python/C++ API Documentation for 1.6 QGIS

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:22:50 EST 2011

Maaza.

As far as i can see looking at the code the python bindings are not full up
to date.  I did clone the git repo lastnight and branched so i could work on
bringing them up to date but as i am also new to python and c++, progress is
a bit slow :-) i'm sure once i get the hang of it i should be able to push
the chabges up.

Nathan