[saga-gis-developer] [Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS plugin

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 04:29:52 EST 2011

This is the reason when I read the documentation, it does not make sense.

Paolo, I think we have to delete the entry in the ticket and replace
with this one.

Source and Python Bindings below.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/saga-gis/files/SAGA%20-%202.0/SAGA%202.0.6/

Johan, thanks for the correction,