[Qgis-developer] Source commit history visualization for QGIS

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 03:59:47 EST 2011

Hi Andreas,

Yeah the flash thing is a bit of a problem [working with linux I really now
understand why people hate flash], I had a look and it doesn't look like
Wordpress.com supports the tag needed to embed a HTML5 youtube video.  I
plan to get my own wordpress hosting at some stage this year that way I can
have full control.  I will post a direct link on the post so that people go
to youtube to watch it if needed.

 - Nathan