[Qgis-developer] Unknown CRS problem

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 03:59:37 EST 2011

Hi!

definitely correct .. speaking of my own experience it's not just
keeping the data without the .prj files ..
I've also seen a lot of companys (including governments) sending shape
files just as the ".shp"
And i always wonder how ArcGIS is the job of correctly open the files ..
but thats another story ..

still hope that raster reprojection on the fly will work soon!
good luck and many thanks to radim for doing that job!!

regards
Werner