[Qgis-developer] RE : Debugging QGIS Bugs

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Jan 12 06:19:14 EST 2011

Hi Sunilrajkiran,

On Wed, 12. Jan 2011 at 15:25:58 +0530, sunilraj.kiran wrote:
> I will be working on the below tickets from Tomorrow and submitting the
> patches for them at the earliest, My priority goes like this:

> [1]https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2974
> [2]https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3155
> [3]https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2241

> Please let me know if anyone has already started working on any one of
> these bugs. If so I can take up another one.

It's probably better to leave that information in TRAC.

You should simply "accept" the bug in TRAC, when you start to work on it and
attach the patch to the ticket, when your done.  Adding a keyword like "kcube"
might be a good idea.

"Accepting" can be skipped, if it's a thing that can be fixed quickly and
therefore the window between starting the work and attaching the patch is
rather small.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden