[Qgis-developer] How long is the compiling time for a build all QGIS?

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 22:32:16 EST 2011

Thank you for the input Nathan. I was able to get through the issue.

I now have been able to compile QGIS in VC 2008. But the trunk source has errors and it is not building completely.

I am interested right now in building a sample C++ plugin. I am looking for some documentation on how I can compile a plugin that will run in my trunk (Ver. 1.7) installation would be kindly welcome.

Thank you,

Maaza