[Qgis-developer] multi-view

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Jan 13 11:15:18 EST 2011

Hi Massimo

My apologies. Yes, the patch got forgotten after the Vienna hackfest. I
remember it was postponed because of a release and not taken afterwards.

> just having it fixed to be able to apply it on the actual trunk .. should
> be a good first step

That would be great. After porting it to trunk, please assign it to Tim (app
guru in the dev team).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland