[Qgis-developer] Re: A roadmap to QGIS 2.0

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:46:30 EST 2011

Ups same sorry from me - I did not read down and overlooked 1.7 and 1.8
(Where is 1.9?) .. globe and threading were already mentioned ..

but as Pirmin already said - I would condsider switching to 2.0 from a
User point of view with all those nice new features ..
so putting globe into 1.7 would already make a 2.0 out of it from my
point of view..

but it's also ok with 1.7 as long as it gets in ;)

regards
Werner