[Qgis-developer] Qgis usability tests

yilmaz asli aslimail2me at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:58:23 EST 2011

Hie,

I just subscribed to this group. I do not know whether my mail is sent or
may be I am sending it twice, if it is sorry.

I am a Phd student at Geodetic and Geographic Information Technologies
Division at the Middle East Technical University in Turkey. My major is
industrial design. I am interested in usability topics. For my research, I
wonder if there is user based usability tests of Qgis and where can I find
their reports if there are? Could you help me about it?

Thank you very much,

--
Aslı Yılmaz
Industrial Designer METU'05