[Qgis-developer] Layer list widget for PyQGIS applications

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:54:17 EST 2011

Hi German

2011/1/18 Germán Carrillo <carrillo.german at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> first of all, sorry for the delay in publishing this :-)
> At [1] you can find a basic layer list (legend) widget for PyQGIS standalone
> applications. It's under GPL v.2. and it is based on the OpenOceanMap legend
> [2] written by Aaron Racicot and, of course, on the QGIS layer list widget.
> See [1] for further information and instructions to add it to your
> application.

Thanks for providing us with the widget. In case you are going to
further polish it, we could eventually add it to the PyQGIS.

I haven't tried it yet, but looking at the code I would suggest you to
add support also for symbology-ng - it seems that only old symbology
is supported as of now.

Regards
Martin