[Qgis-developer] Qgis usability tests

yilmaz asli aslimail2me at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 08:09:59 EST 2011

Hi,

Ok thanks alot. Actually, I aimed to make a usability test for a Gis
software because their interface is generally complex and few usabiliy
studies are made on them. I chose Qgis because it is opensource and
expandable. Also, as far as I understood from user and developer meetings
and these kind of forums, the committee of Qgis is putting emphasize on
developing the software. I made my study and I am finallizing the report
now. I would like to share it with you if possible when I finished.

Aslı