[Qgis-developer] mirror map lugin broken with trunk?

GOO Creations goocreations at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:41:36 EST 2011

Hi Paolo

I had the same problem with all Python plug-ins that used their own
QgsMapCanvas. There were some changes to the map canvas class and the
appropriate SIP files weren't updated. Here is a link to the ticket I've
created, it also contains a patch: https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3420

I think Tim applied the patch in the last revision. Basically only the
following changes:

Add "void paintEvent(QPaintEvent *);" to python->gui->qgsmapcanvas.sip

It fixed things for me, but it would be nice if you could confirm that
it works. Thanks.

Christoph