[Qgis-developer] Grouping toolbar buttons

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 27 13:58:57 EST 2011

+1 for grouping the "Add layer" buttons.
-1 for grouping the navigation buttons.

Adding layers is something you don't do very often, while navigation is
something you do frequently/always. The only button I never use in the
navigation toolbar is the "Refresh" button. I don't know why this
buttons exists. If you have to refresh than it is a bug that should be
fixed. Otherwise this buttons makes no sense.

Talking about reorganizing buttons: wouldn't the two "bookmark
(show/new)" buttons better belong to the map navigation toolbar than to
the "Attributes" toolbar?

Andreas