[Qgis-developer] Re: python plugin and layer properties window

ludovic mercier ludovic.mercier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:44:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

the problem for me is to get the pointer of PropertiesWindows in a plugin.
I don't found in the doc how to get this with the QgsAppInterface.
I would connect the finish signal of Layer Properties dialog or another signal (which get a change in layer properties
like render change single -> three band) to a method of my python plugin.

Regards

Ludovic