[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.7 identify tool not working with GRASS rasters

Cline, Royce L. rcline at nd.gov
Sun Jul 3 20:35:23 EDT 2011

When using the identify tool with a 1 band GRASS raster, it works the first time and for all subsequent attempts it shows "error" for the value. The profile plugin has the same problem. For the first profile, it draws the line correctly and any following attempts, it draws a line with 0 elevation. The problem appears to have started between commits 15699 and 15856 in April. This is on OS X with frameworks from KyngChaos and both my builds of QGIS and the latest from KyngChaos. Anybody else having this problem? I did not find an bug report on this.

Royce