[Qgis-developer] New Plugin VectorStudio

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:29:12 EDT 2011

> Hi,
> I installed the plugin I tried to play with it but could not do
> anything. Maybe you could describe what it does. If you know how to make
> a screencast, putting this on, e.g., youtube, is probably the most
> efficent way.
> Mayeul

Ok, tanks. I'll elaborate a better documentation. For now, here is a simple explanation:
1) VectorStudio works based is two selections: "Selection A" and "Selection B".

2) Select the features you want and press 1 in the keyboard to set "Selection A", press 2 to set "Selection B".

3) Run the tools you want.
Pablo.