[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:06:25 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

the end of GSoC's first term is nearing and while I think we have made
a significant progress, many things are still pending. I have tried to
identify a few and compile a short list[1], to try to keep focused
during the next few weeks.
I'll try to create a proper timeline with (some of) those items &
would appreciate your comments. Anything missing? Some things more
urgent than others?

Of course, most of the work will revolve around the first item: Data
exchange. Still no clarity on how to handle that.

Regards,

Camilo