[Qgis-developer] QGIS API: change layer field length

romain riviere romain.riviere.974 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:56:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using QGIS 1.7 (Windows Xp).
I've created a layer in QGIS from a SpatiaLite DB  ( qgsvectorlayer)
I've checked with isValid(), every thing is all right.
Now, I want to export this layer to MAPINFO,
but before, I need to specify all fields length...
Is it possible with QGIS API ?  (Until now, i have'nt found any solution)

I was thinking of creating an empty layer with correct length and copy my
layer in...
But I wonder if there is a simpler option ?

Cheers,
Romain,
*
*