[Qgis-developer] Workshop Co-Presenter FOSS4G

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Fri Jul 8 03:52:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I'm looking for a Co-Presenter for the workshop "New features for QGIS power
users" at FOSS4G in Denver. Because my colleague can't attend, I'm looking for
an advanced QGIS user for helping the participants with their workshop
exercises together with me. More information:
http://2011.foss4g.org/sessions/new-features-qgis-power-users
A workshop Co-Presenter gets 50% discount on FOSS4G participation. So If
you're a QGIS power user and want to attend FOSS4G in Denver, please contact
me!

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions