[Qgis-developer] Re: ECW for QGIS 1.7 Mac OS X

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 22:07:12 EDT 2011

Here's another source for this library. I think this one is newer
code. It includes the SDK as well.

http://201.22.212.223/ecw/ecw/

However, it is not configure to compile with Mac OS X.

I tried to copy the missing file, NCSGnuSystemDefs.h but it did not help.

Anybody like to have a go with it?

Hope we can compile this for QGIS 1.7 Mac OS X.

Noli