[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-psc] QGIS forum

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Sun Jul 17 06:02:52 EDT 2011

Having  spent some time recently answering question on forum I believe there is
 no  need to close it. Dynamic is good, people are polite,
questions  aren't  super  precise,  but  valid.  I  should  say I like
answering there much more then on ML :)

I believe that  few power users is not a problem of the number of user support
media,  it  is  a problem of a maturity of the project in general. I'm
sure  we will have more people who can and will help as QGIS continues
to  get better and these people will for sure appreciate different media for
support.

Maxim