[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-psc] QGIS forum

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Sun Jul 17 07:28:46 EDT 2011

So if the decision is the status-quo :

- let's make easy to join it > I've suscribed to the forum today and it
was painfull as the registration code is extremely difficult to read (I
took me 10 attempt and the anti bot question hard to reply when you
don't have an english mindset (I replied "3" instead of "third"...it
tooks me while to figure it out)
- let's make it clear that for the dev part, the dev-ML is better suited
so we don't let potential contributors without reply for months

On the fr version of the website, I'll add two external links pointing
to active french-speaking boards.