[Qgis-developer] osgearth/globe - osg plugins?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 24 21:11:34 EDT 2011

I finally worked through OSG and osgEarth compilation on OS X and have the Qgis Globe plugin apparently working.  Now I'm working on bundling of osg/osgEarth in the application for distribution, and I have a couple questions.

Does the globe plugin make use of any osg/osgearth plugins, and if so which?  Or is it transparent to globe and it can use any osg plugins?

How does osg handle alternate paths for osg plugins, and does the globe plugin make use of this?  I guess it would have to something configured for compilation.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying, fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan