[Qgis-developer] Fill and point patterns

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Jul 26 02:58:14 EDT 2011

Hi devs

Some time ago, I added two new symbol layers for line patterns and point
patterns. Like this, it is easier and more flexible to create hatches. For
lines, it is possible to choose color, angle and distance between lines. For
point patterns, there are options to select a marker type and displacement in
x- and y- directions.
Technically, those symbol layers are similar to the svg fill in that they
create an image in the appropriate resolution and set it as a texture to
QBrush.
The code for it is in the branch 'fill_patterns' in my github clone
git at github.com:mhugent/Quantum-GIS.git

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland