[SoC] Re: [Qgis-developer] QGIS mobile weekly report #0

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:03:27 EDT 2011

> FYI, I just finished up a class on Android development and while we
> stuck to making java apps I'm happy to help provide additional guidance
> on the approach to device development (Did PDA stuff a few year back too).

Not for long. Wait until Meego tablets and phones. For sure end of the
year. Acer M500 tablet already showing the phototype of Meego in
Engadget.

Javascript in QT5 and QML is coming for Meego tablet. Right now, I am
developing JQuery, Xcode, Openlayers in ipad 2 next Android, Meego and
Window Phone Mango.

Noli