[Qgis-developer] QGIS Plugin - Ovals

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jun 3 14:05:41 EDT 2011

I haven't looked at the Rectangles plugin (yet) but if it does 99% of
the work and you just need to change the formula to make ovals instead
that could be a project that only take a few hours.

Thanks for putting up the suggestion, maybe someone will get to it, but
as Paolo said if you really want to make sure a couple of hundred Euros
would probably be all it takes.

Thanks,
Alex