[Qgis-developer] QGIS Plugin - Ovals

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Fri Jun 3 14:10:17 EDT 2011

I have published a plugin called vectorfieldrenderer which plots arrows with orientation and scale based field values.  I wrote this for plotting deformation (eg ground moment as a result of an earthquake).  I've been thinking about adding ellipses to it for a while (to represent the measurement errors of the deformation) - and will probably be doing this in the next month or so.  However that may not be quite what you want (either the feature or the time frame!).  One feature of the plugin is that there is a toolbar to allow the user to rescale the arrows, something that is very useful when looking at deformation.

Pity I haven't put the ellipses in already!

Cheers
Chris