[Qgis-developer] Qt build for QGIS source

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Jun 4 14:07:39 EDT 2011

Don't compile Qt from source, just download the framework installer.  They also have debug libs as a separate download (it adds to the frameworks).  For most purposes the "Qt Libraries" downloads are enough, but if you need the dev tools, like Qt Designer and the Qt IDE you need the larger Qt SDK.

Looks like they changed their download page layout a bit - the SDK/Library section used to be side by side, now they're sequential and you need to scroll down to find the Library links.