[Qgis-developer] Qt build for QGIS source

Mars Sjoden aurorageomatics at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:50:05 EDT 2011

Yes of course William, a very incredibly helpful resource.

I likely am unable to follow instructions correctly, as I am finding (and
remember in my case) there were (are) special steps that I need to take to
build all the pre-req's... Have you ever tried building with two kids
hanging off your arms ^_^ ha ha!

There maybe something I am doing that is causing all our Intel Core 2 Duo's
to cause troubles with QGIS.

for instance:

ld: file not found: QtSvg.framework/Versions/4/QtSvg for architecture x86_64

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [plugins/designer/libqwt_designer_plugin.dylib] Error 1

make: *** [sub-designer-make_default] Error 2

Are these errors normal when making of QWT?

QtSvg for 64bit is missing, so this would suggest that I may have downloaded
the wrong Qt libraries for SnowLeopard?

Perhaps there is no 64bit QtSvg available?

 I downloaded the:
Cocoa: Mac binary package for Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.6 (32-bit and 64-bit)
http://qt.nokia.com/downloads/qt-for-open-source-cpp-development-on-mac-os-x

Thanks for the help, these issues so incredibly trivial for you I
understand.

Mars