[Qgis-developer] Opening not spatial tables from SpatiaLite

Mauro Michielon m_michielon at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:31:13 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it is possible to implement the possibility of opening a non spatial table from a SqLite (SpatiaLite) file in QGIS.
As Paolo told me, a similar functionality for the PostGIS connector is already in place.
Actually, the only workaround I found is to create a geometry field set to null, turning a non spatial table in a fake spatial one, and declare the new field in geometry_columns table - not very neat.

Best!
Mauro