[Qgis-developer] Plugin help

Michael Crider mcrider at hoecoop.org
Tue Jun 7 08:41:07 EDT 2011

I am fairly new to QGIS and to Python, although I have been in
programming and GIS for several years. I need to write or customize a
plugin that will act as an editor for a layer, with the addition of a
table at the bottom showing related records from a join table that has a
one-to-many relationship. There needs to be a way to edit and delete
these records, as well as add new ones. Does anyone know of an existing
plugin that does something similar to this, or have some sample code
they would be willing to share to get me started?

believed to be clean.