[Qgis-developer] Query Set using SetSubstring does not return record - resolved but with a question

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 19:49:51 EDT 2011

Let me lay bare my hearts desire, is it alright to have a method that updates the selection set using the setSubString query? What is the reason that such a powerful way to query the data does not also have a means to update the selection set?

I know I am pushing my luck or my providence. But God is generous to the rich as well as to the poor and I am told to ask always and I am sure there will be answer soon. Or am I talking only to myself here?

Maaza