[Qgis-developer] a SQL console as new feature

Simon Georget simon.georget at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:11:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry to reply lately and thanks for your interest on this topic.
Nathan has done a good description of my request and reading from you make
me think it is not impossible.

Do you think this can be developed as plugin?
If yes, I would be happy to work with some of you interested but
unfortunetly I don't think I could handle that alone, since I don't know the
QGIS API yet, I don't speak  fluently python (but I can play with it) and I
don't have that much time.

Just let me know

Regards,
simon