[Qgis-developer] QGS Mapserver refactor and style issues

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Jun 14 03:31:17 EDT 2011

Hi Tim

> Could you take a look and tell me if you are ok for me to apply it?

That's fine (it seems to already be applied anyway).

> in src/mapserver/qgswmsserver.cpp
>
> 1197     QList<QgsMapLayer*> layerList =
> mConfigParser->mapLayerFromStyle( *llstIt, styleName, allowCaching );

That means your layer name / style was not found in the project file. What
happens if you step into the function with the debugger? For a normal layer,
it should find something in the first section of
QgsProjectParser::mapLayerFromStyle (qgsprojectparser.cpp:321). If it does not
help, could you prepare a sample project (maybe with spatialite layers to
avoid db import) and send it to me?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland