[Qgis-developer] QGIS MapServer and jQuery OpenLayer Client for Mobile Devices

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:10:36 EDT 2011

Hi Pimin,

Yes, I have been working on it and I heavily modified even to support
Spatialite query and it is running in Xcode (i.e compile in Xcode iOS
4.2 to run local spatialite). I got the spatialite Geometry using
AsText / WKT but not display the WKT in OL yet.

I got all the base maps in it i.e. Cloudmade, Google, Bing, Yahoo,
Mapbox, ArcGISRest + the Edit (navigate, point, lines, polygons,
modify, drag).

Now,  Just lacking the QGIS Mapserver side as server:-).

Noli