[Qgis-developer] QGIS MapServer and jQuery OpenLayer Client for Mobile Devices

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:57:48 EDT 2011

Pirmin.

Thanks a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
var wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
  "WMS",
  "http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi",
  {
  'map': '/usr/local/share/qgis/QGIS-NaturalEarth-Example.qgs',
  'layers':'HYP_50M_SR_W,10m_lakes,10m_rivers_lake_centerline'} );
map.addLayer(wms);

I hope we can have 1 live QGIS Mapserver running even just to serve
the above example.

Probably we can ask OSGeo to sponsor WMS QGIS Mapserver running in
OSGeo host network.

Thanks.

Noli