[Qgis-developer] qgis 1.6 win standalone gdal-tools and vista

Janneke janneke.vandijk at ded.de
Fri Jun 17 07:03:40 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I'm not sure where I should have posted my problem, but I can't get
gdal-tools to work on windows vista and I'm not getting a reaction from the
user forum. For a description of the problem see:

http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8690

I'm not a developer, but I think I should still be able to get it to work -
but at the moment I've run out of ideas and would really appreciate it if
someone could at least point me into the right direction. Or tell me what
information is needed in order to help.

thanks for any ideas,
Janneke