[Qgis-developer] cmake cleanup to test (all platforms)

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 20 10:24:24 EDT 2011

Hi

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:42 PM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2011, at 7:14 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
>>> Hi

>> Ok I started to test - here is the first error I got:
>>
>> GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR=GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND
>> GEOS_LIBRARY=GEOS_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
>> CMake Error at cmake/FindGEOS.cmake:180 (MESSAGE):
>>  Could not find GEOS
>> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>>  CMakeLists.txt:131 (FIND_PACKAGE)
>>
>> Tim
>
> I didn't touch findGEOS.cmake in the cleanup.

Ok sorry - idiot factor at work here - I had renamed my c:\osgeo4w dir
for testing my installer and forgot to move it back to its proper
place. Now I get this:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1225 (MESSAGE):
  Qt qmake not found!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:171 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Regards

Tim

> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> "Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."
>
> - Marvin

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux