[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:28:42 EDT 2011

It seems that PyQT is probably just new. Hence, we have not heard about this,

"Currently, the supported GUI toolkits are wxPython and PyQt. While
both toolkits funtion with Traits, integration with wxPython is
currently more complete. All future development, however, will focus
on supporting PyQt."

http://code.enthought.com/projects/traits_gui/

Noli